Sunday, September 13, 2009

ICS #33

I just love using the sketches at ICS!!!! They have really helped me boost my card making skills!! This week's sketch was another fun one to work with! I have printed them all out and know I will use them over and over!

Here is the sketch:



and here is my take on it:



This is for my DS! he will wake up to it in the morning. I leave for work before he gets up! Just a little something to start his second week in 8th grade. Thanks for another fantabulous sketch!!

Supplies: We R Memory Patterned Papers, buttons from my stash, MM letters


2 comments:

  1. Your DS is gonna love waking up to this, love how you've placed the stars and buttons. Thanks for joining us again at ICS, always a pleasure..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love your take on the sketch this week, what a rockin' card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!