Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Mini Album for Today

I've been wanting to post the mini gift album I just finished making a couple weeks ago for a friend's first baby. I was bummed that I forgot to take a picture of the whole thing together and the ribbons on the rings, but at least I captured each of the pages I created! I used a variety of materials and papers to create this Baby's firsts album. Hope you get inspired to do a mini too!! I just really love them, once I actually do one!

Here's the cover:



Love at 1st Sight:




Each page:






Rub-a-Dub-Dub 1st time in the tub:



Each page:





First Smile:



Each page:





Look Who's Talking - This is my favorite page!!:




Each page:





1st Birthday:



Each page:





Thanks for taking the time to look at this!! The album I used is from Bo Bunny.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!