Thursday, November 12, 2009

I finally got.....

Some yummy October Afternoon!!! I have been drooling over the Cherry Hill collection for the longest and the LSS I recently discovered had it in! WaHoo!! I immediately had to play with it and am soo glad I did!!

Siblings are Friends Given by Nature



This is a picture of my kiddos hanging out by the backyard pond. They always have soo much fun and so many adventures back there!! I love how this line worked so wonderfully for this photo! I will be hanging this one on the wall for sure! I used Let's Scrap sketch 120 for inspiration.



All the papers and borders are from October Afternoon, as well as the flower, journaling card with the bee, the word happy, and the sticker quote. The card that has the word nature on it is from Sass and the letters I used are Thickers and AdornIt. The bling is Recollections from Ms. and the buttons are Foof-a-La.



One of my new fave techniques is paper rumpling, gathering, ....... whatever you may call it......!! LOL!!! I think it adds such a great dimension and gives the appearance of ribbon. Just love how it looks! I am on the prowl now with my projects to see where I can add it next.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!