Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Sketch up at Let's Scrap

It's Wednesday so a new double page sketch is up and ready for you to play with at Let's Scrap! There is a fantabulous sponsor there this week..... The Scrapbook Circle kit club..... and I think I may have spied some new release goodies in the kit they are offering up! head on over to Let's Scrap to check it out and to see the new DTs 1st reveal!!! I am proud and honored to again be a part of this team. The sketch was rockin' and here is my LO:

Say Cheese!



This is my DD when she was just about 3. I loved how girly she was then!! Lots of October Afternoon goodness was used for this LO.

Shot with tags out:



I have been dying to use a library pocket on a page.... glad I finally got one in!

Close Up shot



Remember to head over to Let's Scrap so you can see the sketch and full DT reveal!



2 comments:

  1. You rocked this sketch Scarlett-Whitney is soo darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout Scarlett!!! FABULOUS jog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!