Friday, April 16, 2010

The Greeting Farm stamps

Have you ever seen the stamps made by The Greeting Farm?? They are absolutely adorable and available in the A Walk Down Memory Lane store. I had a blast creating some cards with them and a few cutie tags for gift bags.

Happy Birthday



For this one I used the Susie Surprise stamp along with some October Afternoon papers and stickers.

Hey Girl



This one features the Wild Sprouts Megan stamp along with some Prima papers and AdornIt letter stickers.

Sew Sweet



This is Wild Sprouts Megan again with some Cosmo Cricket Material Girl this time.

Cupcake Tags



I used some cupcakes from the Susie Surprise set for these along with Jillibean Soup Sprouts.

Here is a close up of the cupcake tops



Make sure you head on over to A Walk Down Memory Lane to take advantage of 25% off of these stamps, as well as We R Memory Keepers products and to see what the other fab DT members created!





3 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects....those cards are so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards and stamps are so cute! I love the ruffle on your second card and how you attached it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those stamps are so adorable and I've not heard of that line before. Have to tell you though, I'm drooling over the cupcake tags!! They seriously inspired me to do a new little project for a friends birthday! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!