Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My first ever sketch!!!

I had the pleasure of creating my first ever scrap for A Walk Down Memory Lane's DT blog this past Friday. Well, I guess I shouldn't say that it was full on pleasure... I don't have any of those fancy programs you can create them in, searched for hours on end to try and find something free on the internet to use that would work with a Mac, and then resorted to creating it in my Word document program. Not as many option there as I would have liked to had, but I guess I probably wouldn't have known how to create some gloriously detailed sketch my first time out using something jazzy either!!! LOL!

Anyhoo, I am really happy with the card sketch I created and feel it was one more thing I accomplished in my scrappy adventures.

To see the sketch I created I am going to ask that you pop on over to the AWDML DT blog. It is posted there as a download.

Here is the card I made for the sample:

Sew, sew, sew....



I am really getting a ton of use out of the Cosmo Cricket Material Girl line papers I have! I have made 'sew' many cute cards out it as well as a few LOs!

Here's a close up:



Those Tiny Type alphas are quickly becoming a fav of mine too!!! Love that they come with little words at the bottom! All these products can be found in the A Walk Down Memory Lane store. be sure to head on over to the DT blog so you can try out my sketch and link it up on the blog, as well as the gallery for your chance at winning some April goodies!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy Scrappin' and God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!