Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Card Sketch for Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! It is a gorgeous day today and a perfect match for the card I have to share with you based off the new sketch up at Let's Scrap. Kimmy has brought us another super fabulous sketch to work with and I had a blast turning this one out! This week's sponsor is Carta & Ricordi and they are offering up some yummy goodies including a Fiskar's border punch!

My card is a note card this time around.



I just love October Afternoon and this new Fly a Kite collection is delightful to work with. I punched the circles out of the patterned paper and also cut out the kite pieces.



Thanks for looking and be sure to head on over to Let's Scrap so you can get crackin' on your own version of the sketch posted there for you!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Scarlett!! Love the bright colored grid w/the kite and it's long tail. So fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!