Tuesday, May 18, 2010

More Cards Using Stampavie Stamps

Stampavie stamps are so wonderfully detailed and cute; they just make me smile! A Walk Down Memory Lane has a lovely collection of these super stamps and this month they are 25% off along with all Jenni Bowlin Studios products.

Here are a couple more cards I created using the Stampavie stamps:

Celebrate

For this card I used Basic Grey Nook & Pantry papers from the 6x6 paper pad available in the store. I really love this line of papers and am not sure why I waited so long to pick it up. I had been drawn to it, but was never quite sure what I would do with it. Now I am reaching for it all the time!

Happy Birthday

For this one, I used Cosmo Cricket The Boyfriend papers from the mini deck available in the store. I just love that companies offer you a big version of papers and a little one for cards. I also love the bonus patterns you get in the Cosmo mini decks!

Have wonderful evenings!
Scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!