Monday, May 24, 2010

Product Review Project - A Walk Down Memory Lane

Hello All! Recently I did a Product Review for A Walk Down Memory Lane on Ranger Distress Crackle Paint. You can find the full review HERE. I am loving this stuff and currently have only tried it in Rock Candy, which is clear. I picked up a couple other colors and am waiting for the right project to come along for those. In teh meantime I thought I would share a card I made using one of my sample pieces.

Wish

I used Cosmo Cricket Earth Love papers, some Prima flowers, a ticket from Tim Holtz idea-ology, a Martha Stewart border punch, and some buttons from my stash. The majority of these items can be found in the A Walk Down Memory Lane store.
Here is a close up and I am hoping you will be able to see the fantastic crackle effect better in this one!

Isn't the vintage feel from this paint delightful!! I thought it was perfect for use on this image from Cosmo Cricket Earth Love.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to head to the A Walk Down Memory Lane DT blog so you can check out the full review there.

2 comments:

  1. I really love the vintage look it gave it Scarlett. I tried some of the colored distress crackle and wasn't to impressed but think I might have to get some of the Rock Candy.
    Did you see the little gift I left for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scarlette, absolutely wonderful!! Rock Candy rocks, just like you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!