Wednesday, June 2, 2010

More fun with October Afternoon!

I have had so much fun working with October Afternoon products this month for A Walk Down Memory Lane and am still creating with my goodies! I have a couple more projects to share with you.

Dreams card


For this card I used the October Afternoon Fly A Kite collection and green Mini Market letters. The ribbon is from Cosmo Cricket Earth Love.

My Life, Right Now

When I saw this map paper included in the October Afternoon Thrift Shop collection, it just spoke to me and totally reminded me of I feel about my life at this moment. So I ran with the inspiration and created this LO about me and all the things going on right now.

I haven't used letter stickers for titles that were flat in a long time, but I am having so much fun with the October Afternoon letters that match collectins. Doodling on them and outlining them, you name it! I cut apart the sentences from a Thrift Shop paper to help with my journaling throughout the LO.


Remember you can take advantage of 25% off October Afternoon goodies this month in the A Walk Down Memory Lane store!! Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. They are both fantastic. Love your work, Scarlett, it's always different, it's always great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!