Saturday, August 7, 2010

D is for Dots!

I just love polka dots! For whatever reason they make me happy and I really enjoy creating with them. So the D challenge was only a challenge in trying to narrow down what polka dot papers I was going to use LOL!

On The Daily


This is DD and our old lady Tika. Tika will be 10 in just a couple days. She absolutely has to wait by DDs side every morning before school. They are always so cute waiting for the bus together. The Max and Whiskers line by Basic Grey was perfect for this page!

Some Close Ups:




Remember there is still lots of time to come and join us at My Sketch World for the ABC crop. If you are looking to get A LOT of projects done in a month, then this is where it's at! You have the entire month to work on all the challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!