Tuesday, August 10, 2010

E is for Event

The challenge for the ABC crop at My Sketch World was to create a card for an event. This was a super fun challenge because my honorary SIL just had an adorable little baby girl. Certainly an event worth making a card for. I can't wait to send it out tomorrow! I was hoping for today, but that just wasn't in the plans. Anyhoo, here's what I created:

Welcome to the World

I used some October Afternoon Fly A Kite papers for this card and a Jillibean Soup journaling sprout. The little dress is from American Crafts. I have had the roses in my stash for years and am finally putting them to use!

Close Ups




I'll be back tomorrow to share with you what I created for F. I had to wait since I used it for a DT reveal as well!

Have a great day!
Scarlett




1 comment:

  1. I cant even begin to tell you how adorable I think this card is, Scarlett! Love how you created the big circle with the punched edge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!