Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Now I Know My ABCs....

Won't you come and play with me? Wondering what I am talking about? It's the ABC month long crop at My Sketch World!! Woot! Woot! This is the 2nd annual ABC crop and A-C challenges are posted. We will be working our way through the alphabet and by the end of the month, you will be amazed at all the scrappy creations you have. Each day there is a new challenge posted, alternating between cards and LOs. I am in hopes to get them all done this year and I hope you will pop on over to MSW and join in the fun! There are 4 fabulous sponsors for this crop along with weekly MSW prize bags.

A is for Adornment challenge - Create a card that is 'adorned' with bling and sparkle
Happy Birthday Chickie

I had a ton of fun creating this card and it all came together so quickly.... that's always a bonus! I used all October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket products for this card with the exception of the banner, Jenni Bowlin, and gems.
So what are you waiting for? Hop on over to My Sketch World and join the 5o ladies (and counting) in this fun filled crop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!