Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's December!

The beginning of a new month always brings lots of scrappy stuff I get to share with you all. Today I have my card creation for My Sketch World. I LOVED the sketch Lucy had for this month and I decided to continue forth with my adventures in mixed media to create a card that I adore! Not sure I will be able to part with it!

Here is the sketch for the month of December:



My take on it:

Joyful

I used Crate Paper's Snow day line to create this card along with all sorts of goopy goodness to jazz it up. Some of the things I used are: White Opaque Flakes, Luminiere paints, Perfect Pearls, and Molding Paste.

Here are some close ups:

I know this is not the best of pictures, but it shows how the Perfect Pearls really sparkle and shine on my patterned papers where I added them.

My little scene.

Here you can see where I layered up some molding paste. You can't tell from the picture but it is sparkly fabulous in real life!

If you love this Crate Paper line as much as I do, be sure to head on over to A Walk Down Memory Lane where you can purchase all these goodies. It's also the 12 days of Christmas over there so you can find spectacular deals for the next 12 days waiting for you as well.

Hope all is wonderful in your world on this day we have been given! Be blessed and enjoy every minute of it!

~ Scarlett

1 comment:

  1. wow LOVE all the detail in your card!!!! amazing work girlie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!