Saturday, February 26, 2011

Art Journal Cover

Happy Saturday Everyone! Hope you are feeling good and ready to enjoy a fabulous weekend, whatever you may be up to. I know I have big plans to get creative and pump out some projects this weekend!

I showed you the beginnings of my art journal cover and I had to come back to share the finished result. I am so looking forward to filling this up and just being creatively free in it.

Here's my cover:



I had a lot of fun creating this. You will find, as I share more of my art journal journey with you, I will have lots of these little afro puff girls popping up. This was totally what I looked like when I was little. My hair was always in puffs someway and there are times I wish I could still pull it off, LOL!

Anyways, if you have ever thought about art journaling, are art journaling, or want to get started in it, you should head on over to Scrapbook News and Review. I have weekly posts about art journaling on Fridays and their is a group set up for us to hang out and chat in. I'd love to see you there.

Hope your day is delightful! God bless!
Scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!