Friday, March 11, 2011

Right Now....

I am totally into art journaling. I could sit and do it for hours on end and never tire. I love that my journal is a place where I can play with ideas and techniques and not have to worry about anything being perfect or just right. It's also a great place for me to get thoughts and feelings out. When I am done with a page I always feel so free and ready to tackle whatever comes my way next.

Here's a background I created this week for my art journaling group at Scrapbook News and Review:



I love circles and paint drips so you will probably be seeing both on a lot of my future pages. You wouldn't believe how this page started out. I was pretty much ready to just turn the page, LOL, and start a new one. But I pushed through anyway and the ending result is one I really am pleased with.

To see the end product of this page and to get some step by step instructions on how this page came about, head on over to SNR. There is a post on the front page blog with all those deets for you to check out and if you're interested in getting started in art journaling join us in the art journaling group.

Hope the start to wekend is a great one! I plan on getting lots of artistic juices out and flowing! God Bless ~ Scarlett

1 comment:

  1. Scarlett, that is so cool! Love the colors and fab design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!