Monday, November 7, 2011

AOG/AED - Day 7

Real short and sweet tonight friends because I am so very grateful that my whole lil' family is together again this evening. We're chattering away and enjoying each other so much. I'm so blessed. I even got to spend the entire afternoon alone with hubby. We went to run some errands and then had lunch together. It had been a really long time since we'd done this so it was such a treat!

Art Every Day

My art for today focused on some gratitude as well. I made a quick card using the Sunday sketch from 365 cards and my friend Bev's challenge from My Sketch World.

Here's my creation:

Give Thanks - outer



and the inner:



Bev's challenge was to make a peek-a-boo card. This meant create a window with something from the inside of the card showing through. It went perfectly with this sketch from yet another scrappy friend Pam at 365 cards:



Be sure to stop by both 365 cards and My Sketch World to play along.

Have super evenings!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!! how fun to make the cloud show threw the window :)
    FAB take on this weeks sketch girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the sketch, love the mix of elements and the wood, and what fun to have it peek through. Thanks for joining us at 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta!!
    Esa ventanita con la nube está genial, un gran trabajo con el sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scarlett I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!! love the mix of embellies and the window too!!!! way to go girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!