Thursday, November 3, 2011

Art Every Day - Day 3

WooHoo! I am on top of it today boy! I didn't sleep well and the best thing to do when that happens is create. I got to it in the wee hours this morning and finished up my Attitude of Gratitude album cover. It started like this:


and now looks like this:

I used lots of stencils and stamps along with paint, gesso, mists, and my NeoColor crayons. The addition of some chipboard pieces and letters finished it off.

It felt really good to get something finished up so early, and I mean early LOL, in the day. I've got some chores calling my name, but after that I plan on getting back in my space. I think this time I'll be focusing on some stuff for the store I want to start. Maybe I'll be back later with some more art, as well as, my Attitude of Gratitude post.

Happy AED!

3 comments:

  1. I love how you did this, though I am sorry it was because you couldn't sleep. I hope by now you've gotten some rest!

    I love the people I meet thanks to Art Every Day month!

    If you would like to see my Day 3 check in, visit here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cover!! makes me want to touch it--I know it will be stuffed full of gratitude, I know you have that covered ;-)
    ~Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Album cover is great! Some of my best stuff is done on sleepless nights or early morning risings :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!