Thursday, April 5, 2012

First ScrapFX DT Post is Live!!!!

What's shakin' bacons??  Guess what??!!  My first ScrapFX post is live!!!  I've had so much fun working with the ScrapFX chipboard pieces and I'm telling you run to your scrappy stores (or email if you shop online) and let people know you want this chipboard - because seriously - you do!  It is so versatile, durable, and there are a TON of designs.  

There are a couple stores in the states carrying them so if you're interested, email me by clicking on the big ol' envelope, and I'll hook you up with links.

A sneaky peek at my title work - these pieces held up to all the mediums I layered on!
So I really want you to check out my page on the ScrapFX blog - while you're there be sure to take a peek at the other DTs work and check out the store - need more convincing?  Here's one more teaser for you:

Lots of fun layers including a ScrapFX tag and tree piece.
So what are you waiting for??  Head over to ScrapFX and let me know what you think!
Thanks friends!!

1 comment:

  1. How much do I love that negative clouds chippie? A MUST HAVE! Off to the blog to leave love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!