Wednesday, May 2, 2012

See - Tonight's the Night!!

Hi!!!  Its looking to be a grand Wednesday in my neck of the woods even though its rainy and I got soaked to the gills doing morning chores outside (it was kinda fun though too!!).  It will be grand day/night for you too - I shall tell you why tonight's the night at the end of the post ; )

Gauche Alchemy punchinella (finally) & a bit of grid washi from there as well- Golden molding paste - Perfect Pearls mist
I've been really inspired by some small purchases lately, along with my lovely chipboard goodies (so smitten!!) from ScrapFX, and been a creating fool which has given me the extra motivation to seek out fun challenges to play along with!!

Bits of punchinella and netting tucked behind photo - washi banner on twine - modling paste - mist - and of course a few clouds for good measure!! ;0)

Playing along with the Look/See challenge at Bird is the Word with this page and used the April sketch from My Sketch World as a launching pad.

Ack!!  I 'SEE' my accordian flower came unglued - arrggh! Focus on the fabulous chipboard, k? LOL The Birds on Wire piece and letters (Itty Bitty Bets - Typewriter font) are both ScrapFX - I'd been wanting to use the bird one since I received my 1st package - this was the perfect page for it!!  Quick paint job and it was page ready.
I promised to share why tonight's the night so here's the nitty gritty:  the ScrapFX Design Team is hosting our first blog hop!!!  


Check out what you could win!!!

A prize pack valued at over $100 of items you cannot readily get in the US yet!!!!
Not only will that beauty of a prize be up for grabs - myself as well as some of my team members will have goodies to give away too!  It is going to be majorly inspiring because this team is off the chain with talent!!!  Be sure to check back here tonight at 5 Central Standard Time for the festivities to begin!!





8 comments:

  1. Amazing layout! I love the layers of color and the photo is stunning. Thanks for the inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all the layers on your fabulous work, girl! Such inspiration!
    Hoping to join you on the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW adore your cool and funky page Scarlett, and I love the bold colours and fab background!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at BITW :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is great thanks for joining us at BITW. I love your style

    ReplyDelete
  5. like the bright pp and style...thanks for playing along at BITW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page. Love the vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely'n'love with this LO Scarlett love your combo of papers, textures and elements its fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!