Thursday, September 20, 2012

ScrapFX Sneaky Peeks

Hello and Happy Thursday!!  Today I am up on the ScrapFX blog and you don't want to miss the page I've made!!  I really love it for a number of reasons - the main being it is a tribute page to our dear and loyal pet Vito.  He left us too soon due to cancer but will be 

ScrapFX Forever in my Heart worldet, Field of Flowers, black

ScrapFX Forever in my Heart wordlet

You can head on over to the ScrapFX blog to see the full reveal.  Thanks for taking the time to stop by - let me know what you think!! 

Have wonderful days friends!

3 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome page like every single one of your brilliant projects! There's always so much to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the vibrant colors on your sneak. Vito was a very handsome dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this looks beautiful fro what I can see so far.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!