Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Have You Heard? Good Things to Come!

Hi Friends!  How's it going in your neck of the woods?  Long day here with no fun involved - went to the GI doc (I do love the guy I see but still) bright and too early - I mean really where's the fun in that, LOL - good news is though my tiny, gastro problematic self is holding it down and he gave me mad props for maintaining even though my insurance still won't approve the med I soo very much need - so yay me!  However I was wiped after, am a tad behind, and should realistically be posting the super fab Skissedilla page I've created for you all to be peepin', but alas all grand plans are foiled for the moment because I'm a perfectionist and I've a few deets to squeak on yet - ack! So instead......


I'm sharing a DT call my friend Bella (super sweet, very talented - check her out) shared with me and asked if I'd spread the love.  She has been on this DT for some time and once I headed on over there and checked it out further my socks were blown right off - I am especially smitten with the stamps - swoonin' over here I tell ya'. 

Here is everything you need to know in case your interested in giving this a go:

The Design Team term will run from January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013 

The Requirements:
1. You must have an active blog and Facebook account.
2. Commitment to a minimum of 2-3 projects per month. Projects can be layouts, cards, mini albums, mixed media or altered. One of these projects should be a layout.
3. One of your posts every 3rd month should include a tutorial.
4.  Submit project blog posts with links to products in the PaperCraft Scandinavia store.
5. Must have excellent project photos.
6. Publish projects to your personal blog. Posting the projects to galleries. Participation in blog hops.


The Benefits:
1. You will receive a generous welcome package from us with the possibility of making a wish list for your favorite products.
2. Generous product shipments filled with Inkido products to create with.
3. Your picture, name with a link to your blog listed on our Blog.
4. Access to an exclusive Design Team Facebook group to share and learn tips, tricks and techniques. 
5. Your assignments will be provided in calendar form in advance.
6. A specially designed PaperCraft Scandinavia Design Team badge for your blog.


To Apply:
Include your name, full address, and email address. Applications should include:

1. Short Biography. We want to know more about you! Also, tell us why you think you would be a perfect fit inkido´s design team and what your favorite projects are.
2. A link to your blog, Facebook, creative resume (if applicable), and any other galleries you want to share with us.
3. List any other design teams that you are currently on.
4. Post your 5-6 favourite projects on your blog, name the post “Inkido DT Call” and include the link in your application email.

 E-Mail all of this to inkidodtcall@gmail.com by December 28th , 2012, midnight. Applications must be received by December 28th to be considered. If selected you will be notified via email and the new team will be announced here on our blog and on facebook. Questions? Email the above address with the subject of "DT Call Question".
 We look forward to your application!
Alrighty so over the next few days my blog will bombarded with creations galore - oooooo weeee!!  I can't wait!!!  I've got a super cool canvas coming for you and my Skissedilla page!!
Here's a sneaky peek of the canvas:
 There will be lots of details and process shots and I'm like pee your pants excited to share this with you all!!!!  This will go live on the ScrapFX blog in full, along with several other beautiful Christmas creations from my teammates, before it does here.  The breakdown will be exclusive to here so be sure to come to visit both spots!!
Blessings to you - Scarlett

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see more of your creations!!! And, so glad to hear you had a good Doc report :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!